Welcome to the Sideline Sisters blog, where we share essential tips, tricks, and tools we’ve found for growing a successful Network Marketing business.
Personal development is such an important topic to address with network marketing professionals, mostly because it gives you skills to get through those really hard days, weeks or months. You know what I am talking about. Those days when everyone you talk to says no, when the person who told you they would host next month is now dodging your attempts at contact and that month when your sales are lower than you had hoped. Network marketing isn’t an easy profession and you have to learn how keep moving forward, putting one foot in front of the other.
But what is there to say about personal development that hasn’t already been said? There are already tons of studies and resources available to you, so today we would like to make it easy for you to start down your personal development track. It is extremely important for you to stay on top of your reading, really important! So below is a list of 12 of our favorite personal development books (one for each month). Enjoy this, share it and take the time to make this a priority in your life!
- January: How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
- February: Think and Grow Rich for Women by Sharon Lechter
- March: The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- April: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself by Shad Helmstetter
- May: The Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- June: The Energy Bus by John Gordon
- July: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- August: Dare to Dream and Work to Win by Dr. Tom Barrett
- September: You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- October: Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell
- November: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- December: The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss